Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed N30i
RE: Resmed N30i
(11-06-2018, 03:30 AM)holden4th Wrote: I just received an email today from a major Aussie CPAP company advising me about the N30i. As soon as I saw the image I immediately thought Dreamwear!

There are a few things about the N30i that intrigue me when comparing it to the DW. The first is the spring loaded frame which might solve a few problems for DW users, especially where leaks are concerned. I have to make sure my DW frame is placed in exactly the right position to minimise leakage.

The second is the elbow system which has already been mentioned.

The third is the shape of the nasal cushions. They look as if they might direct the air quite effectively and avoid any of it blowing into the eyes.

I love my DW but if this is better then it's starter for me. The only caveat is the Aussie price - $260!!!!! To pay this I need to know if I get a pack with different pillow sizes. I'll opt for a medium frame if they have one but maybe because it's spring loaded it will be one size fits all. Shipping commences a few weeks from now and there is a 14 day money back guarantee.

I got the same email. It's basically from Resmed via its wholly owned (they bought out an existing privately owned distributor) retail business/DME here in Australia. I tried the DW and hated it due to the excessive noise level and the fact that even with a heated tube I got a very dry throat in winter.

The N30i, I have NO doubt, solves these issues, and would have been tested extensively here in Sydney using customers like myself who are members of their Sleepvantage club.

I have pre-ordered the mask and I understand it will be available from "mid November". With a special discount code it cost me $230. It comes with 3 pillow sizes though.

The 14 day money back guarantee means cash money if you buy in person from an outlet, or a "store credit" to use on a different mask or accessories if purchased online) With a special discount code it cost me $230. It comes with 3 pillow sizes though. So risk free to try it...
Post Reply Post Reply
I posted a review of the N30i in the product review section.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2018, 10:05 AM)Coffee Man Wrote: I posted a review of the N30i in the product review section.

Thanks! That's useful.
Post Reply Post Reply
I updated my initial review in the product review section: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irFit-N30i
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2018, 07:08 AM)Coffee Man Wrote: I updated my initial review in the product review section: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...irFit-N30i

I appreciate your review! Comments about stability of the mask and noise are really important to me. I'm wearing an N20 right now. I'm on my second one. It's pretty good. Air from the exhilation port is an issue though. So I'm still looking....

Your comparison with the DreamWear is really interesting.  I had 3 or 4 DreamWear masks over a couple of years. I have a sore on the base of my right nostril from that mask. That causes me real concern.
I found the DreamWear mask moved a lot as I moved while sleeping, and leaked, so the quality of sleep wearing the DreamWear was very poor.

Please keep commenting on the performance of this mask. It's really helpful.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
oh man, i'm gonna have to try to get my hands on one of these
A man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life worthwhile, can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy" ~ Pres. John F. Kennedy
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2018, 01:51 PM)Vitamin J Wrote: oh man, i'm gonna have to try to get my hands on one of these
I'm 5 nights into mine; so far it's the best mask I've tried & I've tried lots.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry Paula O2, wasn't sure where to post, so let's try again. Besides DJont 57, if you're a side sleeper does anyone have comments on the Air Fit N30i in regard to leaks, cause by headgear (position)?   Thinking-about    

How do you determine which headgear to order online (small or standard)?    Dont-know   

Trying not to put another $120. on the mask shelve again!   Oh-jeez    

Bag-head   snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
So where are y'all finding suppliers that have this in stock?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
CPAP Outlet.ca (CPAP & Sleep Apnea Equipment Supplies )  Air Fit N30i mask package: $150.can minus 20% promo code (Black Friday) no Rx.  

Dave, it's free shipping in CDA (over $125.) but your $$$ exchange covers your shipping fee! I'll probably order mine tomorrow. I've bought there  

many times & had good service!    

Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense N30i elbow leaking? Elton525 2 406 02-13-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Elton525
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,808 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 369 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 451 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Airhunger only with nasal masks Airfit P30i & N30i sleepymum81 8 1,149 09-27-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: enjoysleep59
Wink Replacing filter fiber in N30i and P30i QuietAir vents - possible! PurpleOx 2 3,279 08-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Konomoose
  Resmed N30i newer pillow mogulman 9 1,692 07-26-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.