Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed N30i
RE: Resmed N30i
SD:

Sorry, I gave you the wrong info. CPAP Outlet doesn't do international shipping!     Oops   

Bag-head  snorybob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2018, 07:15 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: So where are y'all finding suppliers that have this in stock?

Hi Dave, 

I got mine from monstercpap in Canada.  From their shipping policy, it would seem that they ship internationally (No returns, though)
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2018, 10:23 PM)NiteNite Wrote:
(11-21-2018, 07:15 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: So where are y'all finding suppliers that have this in stock?

Hi Dave, 

I got mine from monstercpap in Canada.  From their shipping policy, it would seem that they ship internationally (No returns, though)

Thanks much. I saw one via another Canadian on our supplier list, added 50 some Canadian coin to ship here...I got few months before I can do via insurance.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed in Sydney has a huge supply
Post Reply Post Reply
Must add that Resmed just emailed me seeking my review.

They are officially calling it the "Resmed N30i Nasal Cradle Mask"
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-21-2018, 08:18 PM)snorybob Wrote: SD:

Sorry, I gave you the wrong info. CPAP Outlet doesn't do international shipping!     Oops   

Bag-head  snorybob.

No problem. I can't order for about 5 months anyway. I found one on the supply list near bottom that appears to ship with high 50-60 Canadian $ ship fee on top of $91 canadian mask kit price if I wanted it bad enough.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2018, 01:13 AM)lab rat Wrote: Must add that Resmed just emailed me seeking my review.

Interesting that. Nasal Cradle?! Dont-know Inventing a new category I guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
Curious, all that have purchased this N30i, can I assume rightly you're buying a mask KIT? This has a complete mask with the frame, straps, and several cushions? Blame my pain med, but I just want to clarify in my foggy mind that what I see when I shop is what you current owners of the N30i have what I'm seeing available on some sites. Thank you in advance...

Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it includes everything plus 3 sizes of nasal cushions.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2018, 05:37 AM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote:
(11-22-2018, 01:13 AM)lab rat Wrote: Must add that Resmed just emailed me seeking my review.

Interesting that. Nasal Cradle?!  Dont-know Inventing a new category I guess.

probably want to register the name although the 30i is very Hyundai i30
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense N30i elbow leaking? Elton525 2 342 02-13-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Elton525
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,534 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 339 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 421 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Airhunger only with nasal masks Airfit P30i & N30i sleepymum81 8 1,105 09-27-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: enjoysleep59
Wink Replacing filter fiber in N30i and P30i QuietAir vents - possible! PurpleOx 2 3,179 08-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Konomoose
  Resmed N30i newer pillow mogulman 9 1,596 07-26-2023, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.