Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Power Station II
Resmed Power Station II
I am looking for an socket adapter between the S9 and S10 system. The reason is that I own a Resmed Power Station Ii and and a car adapter for the S9. The easiest would be an adapter between the power connections. Does someone have an idea where to get such? I assume that Resmed will not provide it as they probably prefer to sell new staff. Maby someone knows what type of sockets they use.

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Power Station II
Your S9 uses a proprietary 3-pin plug.  The third pin determines if it is the 30 watt power supply or the 90 watt unit.  This would determine if you could use the optional humidifier and ClimateLine hose.   The AS 10 is a different animal because all of them have the humidifier built-in, so only one power supply is needed for the complete product line.  Because there isn't a need to test the wattage of the power supply, the plug for the AS 10 is employs a more generic plug design.  Several 3rd party suppliers offer both AC and 12/24 DC-DC power supplies for the A10 series at very reasonable prices.   Try searching online retailers for "Resmed 10  power supplies".  I've purchased them for as little as $30.00.  I haven't had any problems with any of them either.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Power Station II
Thank you, this helps a lot  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remote power button? JohnKoz 8 126 Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 180 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,904 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 1,008 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 250 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,764 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 427 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.