Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed Quatro Air
Resmed Quatro Air
Has anyone had any experience with the Resmed Quatro Air FFM? I'm really having trouble with the Resmed Airfit F10 and the F&P Simplus and was thinking about trying the Quatro Air.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Quatro Air
One thing I've learned in the forum is that mask preference / fit is a person by person thing. I tried all the sizes of the Quatro air {My DME company at the time was worthless} and they all leaked. I ended up creating a seal with an old t shirt.
My new Company looked at me and said I had a narrow beak, and that was why no seal with the Air and the Mirage. Last night I had a zero leak with the Amara View.

Good luck !

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2015, 03:46 PM)Rastur Wrote: Has anyone had any experience with the Resmed Quatro Air FFM? I'm really having trouble with the Resmed Airfit F10 and the F&P Simplus and was thinking about trying the Quatro Air.
Hi Rastur
While back wanted to have full face mask as backup for a rainy day
Tried the above 3 masks, and Quattro Air was a clear winner for me .... but of course ymmv
F10 and Quattro Air uses the same cushion
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2015, 04:05 PM)zonk Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 03:46 PM)Rastur Wrote: Has anyone had any experience with the Resmed Quatro Air FFM? I'm really having trouble with the Resmed Airfit F10 and the F&P Simplus and was thinking about trying the Quatro Air.
Hi Rastur
While back wanted to have full face mask as backup for a rainy day
Tried the above 3 masks, and Quattro Air was a clear winner for me .... but of course ymmv
F10 and Quattro Air uses the same cushion

Since the Air uses the same cushion as the Airfit F10 that I'm having trouble with, I guess I'll look elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-14-2015, 04:22 PM)Rastur Wrote: Since the Air uses the same cushion as the Airfit F10 that I'm having trouble with, I guess I'll look elsewhere.
Hard to tell without first trying it out , just like everything else, matter of trial of error
Each mask uses different frame and straps

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the simplus for a night and it wouldn't keep a seal, exchanged today for the Quattro Air and it's already passed the nap test, we'll see if it holds a seal tonight.

Already the headgear feels much more comfortable than the Simplus for me.

Best of luck with finding a mask.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Surprised Mirage Quatro Cushion cleaning Redorchid2404 7 869 04-12-2022, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] Quatro FX Full Face Mask jimc77 0 515 04-25-2020, 11:27 AM
Last Post: jimc77
  Cant find a part for Quatro Air FFM for her Ghost1958 4 2,416 11-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Ghost1958
Thumbsup resmed Quatro mask LeeC 17 5,918 06-04-2014, 11:45 AM
Last Post: retired_guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.