Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed S10 Sleep Report Reset ??
Resmed S10 Sleep Report Reset ??
I recently went from Resmed S9 to S10. The S10 works fine but the prior nights sleep data display (AHI, hours, etc) does not "zero out" at noon as on the s9. However, the next day the correct recording of that nights data appears and is transmitted to MyAir. Despite "holding" the data all day, it does not appear to just accumulate more data as if there was no zeroing out process.
 Is this normal behavior ? My supplier says it should zero out at noon, but I question this.

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S10 Sleep Report Reset ??
The internal clock is likley not set correctly. It should zero out at noon.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Use the Clinician's menu to check the time. However, in my experience the data for the previous day is not zeroed at noon machine time, at least as far as its display is concerned. It stays on display until you start a new session. You can check this by having a short 3 to 5 minute session any time after machine noon. My A10's clock drifts slow quite badly, in my opinion, so check yours.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree. I took 10 breaths at about 9pm and it reset I have not tried around noon yet
How do you access the clinician menu to see the time?
Can you change the time?
I know how to access an change the pressure. Is that the clinicians menu?
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes. Change the time in the clinicians menu.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2017, 12:37 PM)larry2001 Wrote: How do you access the clinician menu to see the time?

Scroll to ... Instructions for A10 series machines (AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 machines)
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock

most of the times, you can make changes without any problems, but If changing the date or/time that occur in the past, the machine ask you to erase compliance data. if this is the case, keep the card and insert in the machine a new card or download the data before erasing anything, if you don't have to report compliance to insurance 
Post Reply Post Reply
My A10 managed to get set 1 day ahead somehow. I tried to set it back, there was a warning about erasing data, but it would not allow me to set it back the full 24 hours.
Error message just said that it can't change time to "the past".

It will allow you to go back as far as noon, so in my case, before bed I set it back to noon, which moved it back about 9-10 hours, the did the same the next day which moved it back another 9 hours.
Last night I moved it back the remaining 3 hours which corrected it, and while no data was lost, both Sleepyhead and MyAir show that I slept for 13 hours Thursday.

I suppose the date could be set directly to any date if you were to execute the "Delete all data" command, but I don't know and the clinicians' manual doesn't say anything about that.

I would imagine that it would only erase data if you attempt to set it back to a time where data is already recorded.
I tried to set my last 3 hours when I got up yesterday, but it would not allow me to set the time into the past again... I had to wait until after noon.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 184 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 573 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 196 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.