Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed S9 [clinician menu]
Resmed S9 [clinician menu]
I was able to access the clinician setup and now I can no longer access it. I cleared the SD card and still no luck. Yes I held down the buttons for 3 seconds. Not sure if I am missing something. Could sure use some help please.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

In Section One, scroll down until you see setup instructions for the S9 series.  

You can also order the Clinicians manual for your machine.

NOTE:  Before doing anything, try unplugging your machine from it’s power source for about 10 minutes, then plug back in.  This sometimes resets the machine if your having problems.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured it out. I was pushing the wrong buttons. I am a dummy. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2018, 04:15 AM)Meisa1 Wrote: I figured it out. I was pushing the wrong buttons. I am a dummy. Smile

Glad you figured it out! Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-13-2018, 04:15 AM)Meisa1 Wrote: I figured it out. I was pushing the wrong buttons. I am a dummy. Smile

We programmers refer to that as the "IQ filter."
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9 [clinician menu]
A Microsoft engineer suggested my computer problems were caused by the DFU. Dumb .... user.

He's not a friend anymore. But I chuckle. Smile
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S9 [clinician menu]
I appreciate this thread very much. I have an S9 E... and I'm looking forward to seeing the clinician's manual I've requested.

I had a horrible wound on my leg. I had a prescription for an innoculaton I had to give myself every day for 10 days. The "wound nurse" visited me every day. Medical doctors required me to administer, control and inject this drug myself.

Yet I'm not allowed to set pressure on my cpap machine. Oh well. I guess I better pick my fights.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 72 79,366 04-14-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 330 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 234 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  Discrepancy between Resmed Clinician report and OSCAR lavern 10 1,074 10-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Last Post: lavern
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 405 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  DreamStation 1 Menu Names? Dolfan 7 607 07-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Dolfan
  [Equipment] Air Mini - entering clinician mode pwnorris 3 588 05-12-2023, 06:55 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.