Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed S9 not recording quality
RE: Resmed S9 not recording quality
Thanks Beej, that did it!  I don't know why I didn't think of shutting it down and restarting (guess I didn't realize it's like a little computer in there.) 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad it worked!

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
To revive this thread. I have a S9 Escape and do not see the sleep quality option.  However, my AutoSet does.  In looking further I see the only models which allow recording of more than compliance are the Elite and Autoset.

[DME Link Removed] See Supplier #29 - S9ComparisonChart.html

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
The site suggested I look at this post after I made a similar post. So I did. Read all the posts until Mongo's came up and realized it was old.

I'm grateful I looked!

Hat is off and saluting all the people who care enough to ask questions, and saluting all the people who care enough to answer. Mongo, R.I.P. Your health is perfect now.

DaveL
Toronto
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Poor Sleep Quality/ Respiratory Rates flyingg103 3 251 02-29-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Poor sleep quality and how it affects you p123 6 875 02-01-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: glenncol
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 397 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
  Poor sleep quality because of CA events? Hypoxic 20 1,210 12-20-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Poor quality sleep on ASV with good AHI sleepydawg99 8 624 12-19-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.