Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed S9 not recording quality
RE: Resmed S9 not recording quality
Thanks Beej, that did it!  I don't know why I didn't think of shutting it down and restarting (guess I didn't realize it's like a little computer in there.) 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Glad it worked!

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
To revive this thread. I have a S9 Escape and do not see the sleep quality option.  However, my AutoSet does.  In looking further I see the only models which allow recording of more than compliance are the Elite and Autoset.

[DME Link Removed] See Supplier #29 - S9ComparisonChart.html

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love My AHI Going Down But What About Time in Apnea and sleep quality? S. Manz 43 1,505 12-15-2021, 04:06 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  Do steroid hormones improve apnea and/or sleep quality? VisitorX 2 201 11-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  Other Sleep Quality Improvements Jeremy H 3 245 08-10-2021, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Jeremy H
Thumbsdown [Equipment] Wellue O2Ring stops recording many times per night so loses data BikePAP 10 584 07-15-2021, 06:27 PM
Last Post: mcman56
  Let's improve sleep quality! What have you done that helped you sleep better? DaveL 58 2,431 07-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Quality Sleep and Dehydration Jeremy H 38 1,251 06-07-2021, 10:41 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  AirSense 10 not recording all my sleep hours? DreamAngus 2 404 05-25-2021, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.