Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed S9 question?
RE: Resmed S9 question?
Anything below 5 is good. Of course, the closer to zero you can get is good, too. BUT don't kill yourself trying to get there. Watch the data and find out where your range is.

For me, it's a good night if I have less than 3. I've noticed that when I am sluggish, it is days where the AHI is over 3.5. But we're all different. And soooo many things go into having a good night's sleep. Stress, food, surroundings, etc.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-06-2013, 05:11 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 04:46 PM)BarryB Wrote: I have the machine set for 7 min, and 10 max.
I noticed when I woke up this morning, it gave me that status for that night. slept 8.3 hours. and my AHI was 0.2

That's awesome, I wish I could get my AHI that low. The next thing you want to check is your leak rate. Then you can look at your pressure and see how much of the time you're spending near the high end of the 7 - 10 pressure range.

You can get Rescan or SleepyHead software. Both are free and I recommend that you use both.
I downloaded the rescan, I'm having trouble finding a sleepyhead link that works. I am figured I wouldn't try to read my card for a week or so. get plenty of info on there.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleepster
Tried that one too,same thing, comes up as a data error.
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-07-2013, 08:36 AM)BarryB Wrote: I am figured I wouldn't try to read my card for a week or so. get plenty of info on there.

Hi BarryB, welcome to the forum!

Regarding making adjustments, watchful waiting for a couple weeks is a fine principle, but it is best to read the data at least weekly.

The SD card holds some data for a year, detailed data for 30 days, and the most detailed data ("high rate" Pressure and Flow waveforms) only for 7 days. So if you don't download the data from your SD card (or just copy the SD card to your computer's hard drive) at least weekly, you will be losing some of the data.

Take care,
--- Vaughn

The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies.  Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2013, 02:45 AM)vsheline Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 08:36 AM)BarryB Wrote: I am figured I wouldn't try to read my card for a week or so. get plenty of info on there.

Hi BarryB, welcome to the forum!

Regarding making adjustments, watchful waiting for a couple weeks is a fine principle, but it is best to read the data at least weekly.

The SD card holds some data for a year, detailed data for 30 days, and the most detailed data ("high rate" Pressure and Flow waveforms) only for 7 days. So if you don't download the data from your SD card (or just copy the SD card to your computer's hard drive) at least weekly, you will be losing some of the data.

Take care,
--- Vaughn
Thanks for that but of info. Ok, I've only been using this machine for 4 nights, so I'll give it another couple days and check it.

Post Reply Post Reply
Visit the page again but this time, after it fails to load, hit the F5 key (reload). It could be that the failed page is still in the browser's cache so that's what it brings up.

What page is giving you that error? The link for this site (what Sleepster posted) or the Sourceforge page for SleepyHead?
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 482 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,045 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Question Question on using a Resmed S9 vs a Dreamstation 1 nbdsv96 3 548 06-20-2023, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
Question Question on settings on Resmed S9 nbdsv96 1 450 06-12-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Question: ResMed My Air & SD card rdudley9 2 714 06-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: larrykay
  ResMed BPAP ST-A vs BPAP VAuto - S Mode Only Question cmpman1974 5 608 05-03-2023, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed A10 Series Power Switch Question Crimson Nape 6 632 02-02-2023, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.