Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed VPAP Adapt SV Internal Battery
Resmed VPAP Adapt SV Internal Battery
I recently purchased an older Resmed VPAP Adapt SV, model #26013, because my "insurance" won't purchase an ASV until next year, which puts me into another high deductible. The unit I purchased seems to work fine, but the results data and any settings put in revert to default settings if the unit is turned off or unplugged.  Is there an internal battery that maintains the memory?  I took the cover off the unit but did not see anything, without taking everything apart.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed VPAP Adapt SV Internal Battery
Get the service manual and look on page 43. There is a CR2032 Lithium (coin) battery under the display on the main PCB board. The service manuals are available in the Member private files http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Only-FILES and I think you want to download the link for VPAP Auto 25, VPAP ST, VPAP S, VPAP IV, VPAP IV ST, & S8 Auto 25 Service Manual. There are also files for the VPAP III series. Resmed machines have not changed much over the years internally, and I'm pretty sure if you expose the main PBB board you will find the backup batteries are a common type.

Supplier #27 is an authorized repair facility. You should use them if you are not comfortable with the disassembly. They may even discuss the repair with you by phone as the owner is a member on the forum.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kucdavidm,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I hope you are able to get your machine battery changed.
Good luck with CPAP therapy.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank's for the help.  I found the battery on the main PCB and replaced it.  I now have stored data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 156 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 291 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 54 4,717 04-01-2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Charliejoe
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,458 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 2,011 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 275 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
Question [Equipment] Proprietary Dreamstation Battery Cables? NorthernGuy 25 11,560 01-19-2024, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Pastrywagon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.