Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Resmed aircurve 10
Resmed aircurve 10
Just switched to a resmed aircurve 10. Was using a resmed elite s9. Have a bunch of questions was hoping people here can answer about my new machine. I've been diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea.

First question. How do I get the auto start function to work? It's grayed out in S mode or cpap mode.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed aircurve 10
You will have to get into the clinical settings, you can request the manual from the link above, it will be emailed to you. However to get to the clinical set up button press the Dial and the home button simultaneously for three seconds. Do yourself a favor and download Sleepyhead from this site, your therapy will go much more smoothly and with better benefits. Good luck and keep asking questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Grafh,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and good luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I am already in the clinical settings. That's where the auto start setting is located. What is sleepyhead?

I can't see where to edit my first post but I have the aircurve 10 s.
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day Grafh. Welcome to Apnea Board.

First, please re-read the rules you agreed to when you signed up, especially the part about commercial links - it's important.

Resmed call their automatic on/off "SmartStart".  Go to Page 15 of the clinician manual and you'll see that Smart Start is in the Settings | Options menu. Personally I've never bothered with SmartStart - it's easy enough to reach over and press the button - but a lot of people like it.

#SleepyHead is software which helps analyse your therapy. It shows flow rates, pressure, apneas and other events all in chart form. You can zoom right in to see what's happening on a breath-by-breath basis. Absolutely wonderful program written by a fellow apneac.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smart start is grayed out in the clinician settings. It starts to pulse when I put my mask on, which is very annoying.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok i'll check that program out.
Post Reply Post Reply
I looked at all the links to download the clinician manual but can't seem to find where to DL it. All i see is a how to on how to enter the clinician menu which i already know how to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2017, 08:58 PM)Grafh Wrote: Smart start is grayed out in the clinician settings. It starts to pulse when I put my mask on, which is very annoying.

If you have alarms set it may disable smart start. 

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Scroll down to Section 3 and get the exact verbiage for your model. Then scroll down below Section 3 for the instructions as to how to submit your email request for the manual.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 318 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 584 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,517 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 211 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,247 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 89 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,368 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.