Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

full face mask ideas - again
RE: full face mask ideas - again
Simplus does have a forehead support and it is the best full face mask IMHO. I have the Air and the F10. Both leak and mash in too easily and leak when used as directed. The Simplus does leak around the eyes for me but a Remzzs mask liner or a Gecko gel fix that for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2014, 04:26 PM)Kadenz Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 07:44 PM)PaytonA Wrote: What is your pressure range??

My pressure varies a lot (it's auto adjusting) but is mostly in the 8 to 16 range.

My leaks are at the high end of that range. I find that the leaks with the Quattro FX are fairly consistent, but for some reason are not with the Air (being low some nights and very high on others).

Many thanks

Kadenz

Have you noticed in Sleepyhead if your leaks with the Air are when your machine has your pressure on the high side?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 06:50 AM)Lukie Wrote: Simplus does have a forehead support and it is the best full face mask IMHO. I have the Air and the F10. Both leak and mash in too easily and leak when used as directed. The Simplus does leak around the eyes for me but a Remzzs mask liner or a Gecko gel fix that for me.
I second your opinion of the Simplus. After trying several masks, both nasal and full face, I settled on the Simplus. I like the roomy feel of the mask and have almost no problem with leaks. My only issue is with aerophagia when I spend too much time sleeping on my back. However, this problem is not caused by the mask.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-10-2014, 11:03 AM)PaytonA Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 04:26 PM)Kadenz Wrote:
(07-04-2014, 07:44 PM)PaytonA Wrote: What is your pressure range??

My pressure varies a lot (it's auto adjusting) but is mostly in the 8 to 16 range.

My leaks are at the high end of that range. I find that the leaks with the Quattro FX are fairly consistent, but for some reason are not with the Air (being low some nights and very high on others).

Many thanks

Kadenz

Have you noticed in Sleepyhead if your leaks with the Air are when your machine has your pressure on the high side?

They are, but that is true with the Quattro FX too. The thing is, although the leaks go up with the pressure, they go very much higher on some nights than on others with the Air.
Post Reply Post Reply
What pressure range is your S9 set for?

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote: I tried the airfit P10 because it
did not have the forehead support, but in the end it did not work for me because I felt it needed a forehead support!

The F&P Simplus in fact, does have a forehead support.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
I did end up with the Simplus and am very happy.
2010 sleep study 63 AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 513 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 169 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,583 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 395 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 594 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.