Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Respironics BiPAP ST
HowieS, the new versions of Sleepyhead now work with you machine...give it a try.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Ok thanks for the reply. I'm just trying to get old XP lap top going to run encore basic so the whole process is a bit tedious. Haven't used it for a year or more. So I hope it will all work out. My dme supplier doesn't seem to even know if they can download and email the reports. The last time I got them to print stuff for me I gave them a smart card with a year plus of data and they gave me like three nights data printed, so not a lotta faith there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changed BiPAP machines--need advice gwc2795 24 556 7 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed S10 Airsense vs. Respironics Dream Station Weird Tolkienish Figure 134 53,743 Yesterday, 06:55 AM
Last Post: FirstNoele
  BiPap taken away/Medicare rules RMOrion 8 310 Yesterday, 02:52 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Is a BIPAP needed for me? BIPAP at lower pressure works better MyronH 4 139 03-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Respironics Dreamstation - noisy motor? bernie01 27 864 03-13-2018, 12:53 AM
Last Post: bernie01
  High pressure Bipap 28/24 need mask ideas dfellows5 26 532 03-12-2018, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oxygen feed into BiPap system dwbenziger 15 480 03-11-2018, 05:18 AM
Last Post: crowtor