Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

setting for starting choce
setting for starting choce
I want my machine to start programmed to blow up my nose for a few seconds and then wait for me to exhale before doing that again.
Another option it has and starts without my permission sometimes is blowing up my nose for a second or two, and then doing it again, which does not let me get full lung full of air before the exit cycle.
I cannot sleep at night with only a second or two puff of air each breath cycle.

I have to turn the machine off and select another program which allows me to breathe enough air to keep me alive during the night.

How can I remove the program which allows the machine to start in the puff - puff position?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: setting for starting choce
Welcome to the forum Bill.

We need a lot more information to understand the nature of your problem. What is the make and model of your machine? (Please provide the full make and model, which will be printed in the machine somewhere). What is your pressure prescription?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: setting for starting choce
Hi Bill Hall,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
There isn't enough information in your post to help you . Which machine and mask do you have? Post back with more info, and good luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 2 91 3 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 5 83 Yesterday, 07:36 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 107 Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
Smile Starting Out - Guidance Please apneavolt 20 905 Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 171 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 142 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Tube Temp and Humidity Setting To Avoid Rainout tomkelly 10 283 04-11-2024, 11:11 PM
Last Post: tomkelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.