Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Routine for the H5i
RE: Routine for the H5i
It one of my regular Saturday jobs - wash mask, liner, hose , tank and gasket. All in hot water with a mild handwash detergent, then rinse in really hot water. The gasket just peels off the lid, and easily presses back in place when dry. For the window I just wipe it with a soft cloth and use Windex about every couple of months. As per previous posters, be careful not to put any stress on the hinges.

I changed from distilled water to tap water but I've noticed a slight buildup of scum in the tank, so I'm going back to distilled.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Routine for the H5i
I am not real rigorous with my cleaning of that part. I try to wash the hose every month and just put the lid seal in the mild soapy (baby shampoo) water then. I guess that's my cue to wash tube, mask hose and seal today. I get the tank itself every couple of weeks but it also gets swirled, dumped and dried daily.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I structure a routine of increasing mask compliance on a daily basis? NoddingHacker 2 872 05-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] AS 10 AutoSet is doing a jackhammer routine ShaunBlake 6 1,336 08-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.