Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] S10 Time says 51:00
S10 Time says 51:00
When I check the time on my S10 it shows a time of 51:00, no matter what time of day I check. I can set the time, but as soon as I exit the menu, and re-enter, it reverts to 51:00.  

My SleepyHead reports show the correct time. 

What gives?
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S10 Time says 51:00
(03-17-2018, 10:05 AM)Rcgop Wrote: When I check the time on my S10 it shows a time of 51:00, no matter what time of day I check. I can set the time, but as soon as I exit the menu, and re-enter, it reverts to 51:00.  

My SleepyHead reports show the correct time. 

What gives?

Are you SURE you aren't looking at the total hours of use, instead of the clock...
Post Reply Post Reply
Checked time and reset it every day using slightly different approaches. Every time it reverts back to 51:00. This last time I watched the display and after exactly 1 minute it changed right before my eyes back to 51:00. 

The time on all my reports is correct so I think it is just a display problem. I give up, I will just ignore it.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Problem solved. Pulled the plug and re-booted the CPAP.  Wonder what other data might have been wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on banishing the clock gremlin.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 0 89 03-13-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 546 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 226 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 142 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 753 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,173 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Pressure Variation with Time Heaviside 2 176 02-11-2024, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.