Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] S9 info
S9 info
I purchased an S9 autoset yesterday from a local outlet, (medical necessities), and want to be sure I received a new unit... Where do I find the total machine hours info for my unit? I believe this info can not be zeroed out? Thanks in advance! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 info
If you hold the "i" info button and the big knob down for a few seconds, the "Never ever go here in you wildest dreams unless you are a trained doctor and have paid your AMA dues" screen will appear. That will allow you to view and change the machine settings. The machine hours are in there as well.

Then, from the top of this page follow your nose to the section where you can request a clinician manual for this machine. That'll tell you what all that stuff means that you're not supposed to know about.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2014, 02:16 PM)retired_guy Wrote: If you hold the "i" info button and the big knob down for a few seconds, the "Never ever go here in you wildest dreams unless you are a trained doctor and have paid your AMA dues" screen will appear. That will allow you to view and change the machine settings. The machine hours are in there as well.

Then, from the top of this page follow your nose to the section where you can request a clinician manual for this machine. That'll tell you what all that stuff means that you're not supposed to know about.

Nope... that does nothing for me. If I hold the push dial and set up menu down it unlocks the clinical menu, but nothing happens when I push down the dial and hold the info menu button?
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok. Try again.

Just press the "Info" button.

Then turn the knob one click to the right.

The screen should display "Used Hours."
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2014, 03:02 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Ok. Try again.

Got that, (reads blank), another click to the right shows "run hours = 1"... Is that the same as machine hours? lol...
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2014, 03:33 PM)Shamus54 Wrote:

Got that, (reads blank), another click to the right shows "run hours = 1"... Is that the same as machine hours? lol...
Run hours include warm-up and cool-down times for the H5i and not reset when data is erased

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-14-2014, 05:08 PM)zonk Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 03:33 PM)Shamus54 Wrote:

Run hours include warm-up and cool-down times for the H5i and not reset when data is erased

So I'll take that as "run" and "machine" hours are one and the same? I've heard some folks say they had been sold slightly used machines for new, and wanted to be sure of what I was paying for... (I had found the same machine I bought for five hundred less online, but the seller was out of network.) Thanks for the reply!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Shamus54,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
much success to you with your CPAP therapy and enjoy your new machine.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The only way I can get to mine is hold down the two rectangle silver buttons for three seconds and scroll to sleep report hit the round button to enter and scroll to the bottom. Run hours are the total machine hours. I bought mine used locally and it had 800 hours, now it shows 3300. That was about 11 months ago so it averages 7 hours a night, pretty close.
Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
First night went pretty well, but I slept a little lighter than normal... Set up the machine on auto with a low of 12 and high of 20, (my normal is 16 for the S8). Ran me a little dry with a 2.5 humidifyer setting so I bumped it up to 3.0 for tonight. Hours showed 7.8 for sleep time this morning, and 10 for total run time, (which is a little strange lol). Thanks for the replies and welcome!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 325 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 299 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 722 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 20,134 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
Question Please Review My Data (Oximeter Info Included) — Still Tired Despite "Good" Treatment avhenry 16 2,034 12-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Resvent iBreeze 20A - any info? BadGoodDeb 7 1,645 06-27-2023, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  What info about you in on the SD card? Rockandroll 1 442 06-05-2023, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.