Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] SD Card Data issue
Hello. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Pro cpap machine. The SD card has been working fine for 4+ months. As of 3 weeks ago, my Encore Viewer 2 software (version 2.1.3.0) reports that "No Therapy Date is Available" when I run the software with my SD card. The data from March thru mid July is still present and able to be read off of the SD card. I tried changing the SD Card - no help. Re-loaded the Encore Viewer software- no help. I am contacting my home therapy provider for service. Anybody have any ideas? thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi gateway2nd,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your questions and best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2013, 08:13 AM)gateway2nd Wrote: Hello. I have a Phillips Respironics REMstar Pro cpap machine. The SD card has been working fine for 4+ months. As of 3 weeks ago, my Encore Viewer 2 software (version 2.1.3.0) reports that "No Therapy Date is Available" when I run the software with my SD card. The data from March thru mid July is still present and able to be read off of the SD card. I tried changing the SD Card - no help. Re-loaded the Encore Viewer software- no help. I am contacting my home therapy provider for service. Anybody have any ideas? thanks.

This same thing just happened to me and i found out i didnt have the sd card in the reader all the way, plus the usb slot wasnt working correctly. i took the card out of the reader and reinserted firmly, used a different usb slot, and everything is working now. hope this helps!Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply

Also check "Show AHI/leak/PB" still turned on, otherwise if "off" .... no therapy data, just hours used
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Small issue with new item Beachhawk 12 316 Yesterday, 07:53 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  Issue with the forum software TASmart 6 178 05-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card? Agabaga 14 384 05-07-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Agabaga
  [Equipment] How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10) ac110 2 183 04-13-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  data card ppowers 6 357 04-11-2017, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Matzaball2016
  How Much DATA will SD Card Hold steve823 7 323 03-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  S9 Autoset SD card issue (or is it normal?) bexiesbruv 8 262 03-26-2017, 08:12 AM
Last Post: bexiesbruv