Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Want to sleep all night, not continue to wake up
RE: Want to sleep all night, not continue to wake up
Novatom, so last night same thing again. Fell asleep really easy, then woke up about 2 am, went to the bathroom, got back into bed, read a few pages, turned the lights out and just... couldn't....drop....off. Took a Starnoc and bye bye, slept great for the rest of the night. If you look at my Sleephead screenshot, you can clearly see a bunch of hypopneas at about 2 am, which I think woke me up and then I lay there for a bit before getting up.

This has been my routine for many years now the big difference is with CPAP, I feel much better during the day because I'm getting quality sleep.

I'm really starting to think I'm psychologically addicted to the Starnoc. It's almost like my body is saying, "hey bud, don't even think about getting back to sleep without popping a pill". So my next plan, if the CPAP doesn't straighten things out is to doctor some of the pills myself and get my wife to help me do a double blind study and look at the results of taking placebos mixed with 5 and 10 mg doses of the Starnoc. I know, sounds kind of geeky but I need to try something new.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 68 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 525 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  Still wake up using CPAP urachan 3 339 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: urachan
  Weird spikes and then I wake up tiredguy1 4 294 02-12-2024, 10:33 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Low AHI - Why do I wake up? jkjsdflljkasdf9 3 416 02-05-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.