Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] SD card reading
RE: SD card reading
Hello.
Pls dismiss my first thread.
I was wrong.
I got an old SD card full of crap and deleted it and formatted it with FAT32. It was complete clean. I hooked it up in the machine. The machine prepared it for use with/out any trouble. I don't know if the old machines do the same. If that is true, you only need to go to any big store and buy an SD card and put it in your machine and you are good to go. My machine uses a 4GB. That is about $5.00-$10.00 anywhere.
It is more simple that I thought.
Ralph.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any Class 10 and 2gb or higher SD card will work.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Walmart, K-mart, Walgreens, CVS, most any mart!Rolleyes
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card reading and Error Messages
Hi Everyone,

This morning my Resmed S9 Autoset was showing a message "Card error - contact provider". I removed the SD card and the machine seemed to start up again OK. When I put the SD card back in the machine I could read the message "Reading Data Card" but it would just stay in this mode and never complete the action.

I did a search & found this thread on the forum, which I found very helpful. My wife had a spare 4G SD for one of her cameras (generally she uses larger cards for lots of data in photos). I put it in the SD card slot in my laptop and looked at the properties for the card. Noted that it was formatted as "FAT32" same as the Resmed SD card. I deleted the existing folders and then put the "new" card in my S9 CPAP. The machine started up, read the new card and seems to work just fine. That simple.

Once I have used if for a few days, I will download the card into Sleepyhead and/or Res Scan and report if I have any problems as a follow up post. If you hear nothing more, you can assume it worked well....

Many thanks for the info in this thread & of course to the forum stalwarts who put in the hours to maintain this great facility...

Happy days
PJ. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
are you sure the sd card does not store system data or operative system for your machines?
fank, italy
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-27-2016, 05:15 AM)gsteri Wrote: are you sure the sd card does not store system data or operative system for your machines?
fank, italy

I don't really know whether the SD Card stores system or operating information for the ResMed S9 Autoset machine or my laptop. However, I think probably not because as above I was able to take a card that had previously been used in a camera, delete existing files & folders, then put it in my CPAP machine. The machine then worked normally and today after 2 days of use, I removed the card, put it in my laptop (Windows 7 Operating System) and was able to download the 2 new days of data to both the Sleepyhead and ResMed Software programs.

Success from my point of view.
Happy days
PJ.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 24 1,306 Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 342 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Help with reading OSCAR and adjusting settings deirdrepen 2 261 01-24-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Help reading Oscar Charts Wisurid 3 414 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  newly diagnosed, need some help reading OSCAR report mushroom 5 513 12-13-2023, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Would like some help reading my OSCAR data dynamo 13 706 12-08-2023, 11:38 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Low Tidal Volume reading rhwoe 8 801 12-04-2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: rhwoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.