Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] SUPPLIES
SUPPLIES
I have been experiencing major problems with my new CPAP supplier.  I am 65 and under Medicare with a secondary health care plan.  This new supplier will not answer my questions and will not take my order for supplies.  Who do I report this to - Medicare or to the Insurance Commission of my state?  Anyone else having this problem?  I have been utilizing a CPAP for 2+ years.  This is the second supplier as the first supplier went out of business.  Thank you for any and all comments.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SUPPLIES
I would call Medicare and talk to them about it. Usually the Insurance Commissions just deal with the insurance companies.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I assume a Medicare with a supplement plan designated by a letter.  "F" and "G" are popular.

Look here for Medicare DMEs Supplier Directory.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd contact Medicare to see what they suggest, and as bonjour indicated, you can view the Medicare DME info for some great info on the DME. Best wishes on getting this resolved.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 100 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 253 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 835 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 362 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Extra Supplies Columbiabill 2 379 12-28-2023, 03:15 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Wink CPAP machine and supplies? Insurance or not? Fatheaded 13 1,535 11-26-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Where to send unused/unopened CPAP supplies? highrateleaker 1 490 11-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.