Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Sleep Report on ResMed AirCurve 10 S
Sleep Report on ResMed AirCurve 10 S
My ResMed AirCurve 10 S would shut down after about 30 mins of usage and I reset my machine thru the Settings menu which resolved the problem. However now, my Sleep Report is not fully displayed on the device and the Events/hour is only viewable online at myair.resmed.com

Any suggestions? I tried removing and re-inserting the SD card, however, the problem persists. The SD card is not defective when checked on my laptop.

Thanks
Alex

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleep Report on ResMed AirCurve 10 S
Go into the clinical menu and find essentials in the options menu and change its setting from on to plus

That should give you an enhanced sleep report
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-25-2020, 01:39 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Go into the clinical menu and find essentials in the options menu and change its setting from on to plus

That should give you an enhanced sleep report

Thank you, I just discovered that this morning.

Regarding the earlier issue of my machine shutting down after about 30 mins, and now functioning after a reset, any thoughts on this?

Thanks
Alex
Post Reply Post Reply
I wonder if auto stop/start was enabled and your leaks were excessive and the machine thought you no longer had the mask on so turned it’s self off. If you have a PC and an SD card in your Aircurve then I recommend you download OSCAR details in my signature with the detailed graphs it may give us a clue why your machine turned off without that information we would just be guessing
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-25-2020, 02:07 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: I wonder if auto stop/start was enabled and your leaks were excessive and the machine thought you no longer had the mask on so turned it’s self off. If you have a PC and an SD card in your Aircurve then I recommend you download OSCAR details in my signature with the detailed graphs it may give us a clue why your machine turned off without that information we would just be guessing

This was the first suggestion from my Aerocare consultant. Yes Auto start was on and I retried after turning it off. On this try, the CPAP shutdown as earlier in about 30 mins. I have downloaded OSCAR and will try diagnosing the information on the shutdown days. 

Its working fine after resetting the CPAP to factory defaults, and I have adjusted the pressure, however, I am not sure if any other settings need to be adjusted. My AHI was 5.6 so things seem to be good. 

Again thank you so much for your support.

Alex
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 182 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,511 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.