Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] SleepHead session information
Question 
SleepHead session information
New user here. Using SH v0.9.8-1 Open GL.
Let's say I am in the Daily Data Window, Left Sidebar, reviewing three individual separate sessions and want to return to the nightly overall statistics. I seem to be in a "loop" of the three sessions and cannot get out of there.
I know this is probably easy but I need a little help. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepHead session information
Hi rotor head,
Welcome to the forum!

I'm assuming that you're referring to turning off one or more sessions on any given day. There will be a switch to each session's left that is a toggle. If the switch is black/green then it's active. Red/black indicates that that session is disabled. To toggle them, left-click on the ribbon.

I've included the link to RobySue's SleepyHead Guide. It has all sorts of useful information.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Good Luck.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2016, 08:04 AM)rotor head Wrote: New user here. Using SH v0.9.8-1 Open GL.
Let's say I am in the Daily Data Window, Left Sidebar, reviewing three individual separate sessions and want to return to the nightly overall statistics. I seem to be in a "loop" of the three sessions and cannot get out of there.
I know this is probably easy but I need a little help. Thanks.

You can use the Sleepyhead link at the top of the page to navigate to a download of the new updated SH ver. 1.0. The newer version is worthwhile to have and will install and update your data automatically.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi rotor head,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worrying session last night - hypopneas increased tenfold! BigWing 12 340 03-23-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: BigWing
Question Started CPAP treatment - Would like advice on my sleep study and OSCAR information Mythique 27 2,874 01-16-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Information About Knightbridge Dual Chin Strap - IMPORTANT cmpman1974 0 474 12-13-2023, 12:31 AM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  [Equipment] Dreamstation 2 session tracking hillie16 3 520 12-04-2023, 09:09 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 521 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Humidifier - Basic information nobody writes about fotjon 1 630 10-15-2023, 02:52 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question about how AirSense 10 acquires information. paulag1955 5 478 10-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Last Post: paulag1955

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.