Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] I'm in bad shape & trying everything
I'm in bad shape & trying everything
Been on CPAP for 10 years.

Current CPAP stopped. Goes through 3 cycles of
"Data Activity Do Not Remove Card". Then "Service
Required" then continuous 2 beeps.

Have an old borrowed CPAP for temporary replacement. Nightmare fight insurance & Medicare for repair or replacement. Getty runaround with each agency.

I have the System One Remstar Plus with C Flex. Respironics won't talk to me. Unable to find repair shop.

I hope it's some user error as I don't think so good and experience user errors.

Can you help?

Thank You, Thank You

pingod
Vacaville, CA
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I'm in bad shape & trying everything
Not sure if helps or not but worth a try
From the user manual: Press either the wheel or ramp button to silence the alert. Remove the power supply cord from the device to remove power. Plug the cord back into the device’s power inlet to restore power.

It wont hurt removing the card from the machine and see if that helps in any way, the machine does not report any data other than hours usage

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pingod,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm sorry you are having problems but hang in there for more suggestions.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If the basic troubleshooting doesn't work (unplugging/removing card)....

You should contact the DME you got the machine from. They should provide you a loaner (which Medicare pays $100 for) while your machine is getting repaired (which Medicare will also pay for subject to deductibles/copays).
Post Reply Post Reply
While trying Zonk's advice, you might check out your local "Craigslist" for good used machines. You may just find one very close to you that has low mileage and you can acquire very reasonably -- possibly less than fooling around with shipping machines, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow curve shape - what does it say? pezhead99 17 1,281 10-20-2023, 04:38 PM
Last Post: pezhead99
  Understanding Flow Limitations and Flow Rate Shape zzzJ 15 3,881 06-18-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Ardeo77
  Need Help. Why is my breath not sinusoidal? What does this shape mean? Norman2195 8 857 05-16-2023, 07:36 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Odd flow rate shape Old Steve 8 761 04-21-2023, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Sklar Kruger
  Does EPR/CFlex change Flow Rate shape or I:E ratio? KeepSmiling 4 696 11-02-2022, 11:49 AM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
Ohmy [CPAP] Why is my flow shape so spastic & how do I reduce flow limits? jakerich 0 641 04-12-2022, 12:09 AM
Last Post: jakerich
  [Diagnosis] Odd exhale flow rate shape question NightBlues 5 921 10-14-2021, 11:30 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.