Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu?
RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu?
Well duh!

I'm such an idiot (sometimes). I saw those on their webpage, but the way they are described it sounded like they were software for some of their old machines. So I completely disregarded them. Downloaded now and and it works fine!

Thanks so much for your help and your patience.

Bill   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2022, 10:45 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: With a little Google-foo, I found that the Transcend analytical software also has the clinician option in it.  You will be prompted for a password to enter this portion of the software.  Rumor has it that the password is, "juniper".     After selecting the "Configure Device" button, it may display a screen asking you to provide a name, email and phone number.   If so, just leave it blank.  This was for the DME to register the device.

Memorize this post and then burn it!    Cool

ha ha! Just the information I required - thank you! It worked! Hello new and old friends! Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
Was looking at that travel machine.  Is it quiet with the muffler?  Can you use a 6foot hose?  Climate line or slimline hose?  And one more do you feel the humidifier is effective?
Thanks so much for answering these questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m sorry crimson nape I don’t see the two download packages that you sent?
Post Reply Post Reply
Is this the link you are looking for?
https://transcend.minicpapsoftware.com/

It is listed at the bottom of this page:
https://mytranscend.com/customer-care/user-guides/

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Red
Post Reply Post Reply
There are 2 other software packages on their site. One is for US Transcend's and the other file is for outside the US. They are located below the version that I listed to its link to.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again Red
Post Reply Post Reply
Can someone who has the transcend 365 please answer these questions?
Is the machine quiet with the muffler or do you hear your breathing?
Any cons concerning this unit?
Does the humidifier work effectively?
Can you use bottled non mineral water?
Can you use a six foot hose instead of the four foot they supply?
I am assuming you can use a slimline hose?
Is it easy to enter the clinic menu to adjust pressures etc?
Thanks so much, I am interested in purchasing this so want to get all the information I can get.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 104 4 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 199 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 962 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 358 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.