Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu?
Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu?
I purchased the Somnetics Transcend 365 travel CPAP for trips. I have a Resmed 11 for home use that the my doctor's DME company supplied. The settings on that one can be changed by the DME company as needed. However, settings the Transcend 365 apparently must be done directly on the machine using a "Clinician Menu" or desktop software. I bought the Transcend 365 directly from the company website and they won't help me about how to get access into CPAP to make these minor adjustments.

Somnetics won't help at all. You'd think that I was asking them for nuclear launch codes or something!

Bottom line here is: Does anyone have up to date info about how I can access the Transcend 365 clinician menu myself, so that I can keep settings in my travel CPAP the same as my Resmed CPAP at home. Please respond here on the board or PM me.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Somnetics Transcend 365 Clinical Menu?
Hi flipflop49! -- Welcome

The manual listed in the CPAP Setup Manuals wasn't any help?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2022, 05:22 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi flipflop49! -- Welcome

The manual listed in the CPAP manuals thread wasn't any help?

Hello and I appreciate your responding!  Thanks

No, I don't see any of the Somnetics Transcend models on those lists. Am I missing something??
Post Reply Post Reply
Some web browsers, like Firefox, have a text find option (Ctrl-F) that allows a quick search of a web page.  Here is the link to the Transcend page: Transcend User Guides
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had already found that Somnetics webpage. I have their desktop software and have read the user manual. Unfortunately nowhere do they mention how to access the clinician menus in the Transcend 365.

Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
If your unit has 2 or more buttons, it is usually a combination of holding 2 of the buttons down for a few seconds. I'm sure you've already thought about that.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I had hoped that it was something like that, but I can't find any combination of buttons that opens up a hidden menu or anything like that. They insist on keeping it all so frustratingly mysterious. I believe that there must be some kind of special "Clinician" software program separate from the user software program that they offer on the website. And there is also some kind of password required also. Have tried Google with no luck at all.

Grrrrrrrrr......
Post Reply Post Reply
With a little Google-foo, I found that the Transcend analytical software also has the clinician option in it. You will be prompted for a password to enter this portion of the software. Rumor has it that the password is, "juniper". After selecting the "Configure Device" button, it may display a screen asking you to provide a name, email and phone number. If so, just leave it blank. This was for the DME to register the device.

Memorize this post and then burn it! Cool
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I really don't mean to be so dense but where can I find that software. I've had no luck trying to google and find it anywhere. 
Thanks again for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are 2 software packages at the bottom of the page in the link I had provided in my post above. Scroll down to the bottom of that page.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 97 1 hour ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,677 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 251 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 198 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 961 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Felt like I was suffocating last night! Changed too many Clinical Settings at once. JoshuaApneaProblems 3 358 01-17-2024, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Muggzy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.