Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Swift FX Nano
Swift FX Nano
Hey guys! So, I was thinking of moving from the Quattro Air (full face) to the Swift Fx Nano (nose only). I was considering changing because the quattro I have now gives me neck pain because of the strap that rides really low on the back of your head, is the Swift Fx Nano different in the sense that there is no strap there? And does anyone who uses it have any useful info? Or review or anything? Thanks guys! Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Swift FX Nano
I used it, I liked it, I liked the P10 more.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2014, 06:14 PM)Galactus Wrote: I used it, I liked it, I liked the P10 more.

It worked for you? Does it have a low riding strap beneath the base of your skull? That's my main concern with cpap masks as I get neck pain and then headaches really easy! Does the p10 have a lower strap? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Airfit P110

[Image: 7D7CCA359DFC20304C8543D2522CCBD42C9F06F4.jpg]

Swift FX Nano

[Image: 04-l.jpg]

[Image: 4618D1746583C57482C38B120E74AB9AA0D237C4.jpg]

How's that?

One more note the P10 is a single strap it can be put just behind the head or opened as pictured to make it like 2 straps, but just as easily can be used as 1.

And the FX nano I believe can use just bella loops over the ears.

Here's the P10 headgear so you can see what I mean, I use it like that just behind my head.

[Image: 131256028700_2.jpg]

Here's the bella loops;

[Image: 7843.jpg]

[Image: resmed-swift-fx-mask-parts-bella-loops.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh alright! Looks to me like the p10 strap doesn't go so low on the back of the head! Did you have any problems with air leaking with either of these two masks? Now that you show me the p10, I'm caught between the 2! They both look good, but have you had any problems with leaks?

Edit: And yea, I considered the Bella Loops but was told that they slip off easily on certain peoples ears, difference in structure I guess.
Post Reply Post Reply
The P10 has 3 different sized pillows, I can comfortably use 2 of the 3 but I prefer the medium sized. Buy the mask from a supplier that takes them back within 30 days this way you can pick the one you like best and don't get stuck.

I sleep on my back and my side and I toss and turn, low leaks on both masks. No problems for me personally ymmv.

There is also the Pilairo Q that I am researching now very similar to these as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2014, 06:38 PM)Galactus Wrote: The P10 has 3 different sized pillows, I can comfortably use 2 of the 3 but I prefer the medium sized. Buy the mask from a supplier that takes them back within 30 days this way you can pick the one you like best and don't get stuck.

I sleep on my back and my side and I toss and turn, low leaks on both masks. No problems for me personally ymmv.

There is also the Pilairo Q that I am researching now very similar to these as well.

I've seen the pilairo q before, it looks like a decent option too! And I have a question about nasal masks in general, masks like the Swift Fx that don't have pillows, just a whole nose cover, do they leak out the top real easy when you lay in your side like the full face ones do? You know, when the mask gets pushed?
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the Nano and didn't care for the back strap. It had kind of sharp edges and It lined up just behind my ears and drove me crazy, so I sent it back. For me, the nasal cushion was too big, even the smallest one.
The P10 works well for me and I like the headgear that comes with it.
I, like so many here on the board, find that a larger pillow works the best.
Good luck finding the mask that works well for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2014, 06:51 PM)H4X0R46 Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 06:38 PM)Galactus Wrote: The P10 has 3 different sized pillows, I can comfortably use 2 of the 3 but I prefer the medium sized. Buy the mask from a supplier that takes them back within 30 days this way you can pick the one you like best and don't get stuck.

I've seen the pilairo q before, it looks like a decent option too! And I have a question about nasal masks in general, masks like the Swift Fx that don't have pillows, just a whole nose cover, do they leak out the top real easy when you lay in your side like the full face ones do? You know, when the mask gets pushed?

I did not get much use out of that type of nose mask, I did not like how it felt and did not use it, so I won't be of much help on that one, sorry. I went almost immediately to pillows and honestly I never looked back.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-10-2014, 07:02 PM)Galactus Wrote:
(10-10-2014, 06:51 PM)H4X0R46 Wrote:

I did not get much use out of that type of nose mask, I did not like how it felt and did not use it, so I won't be of much help on that one, sorry. I went almost immediately to pillows and honestly I never looked back.

Well alright, thanks for the input! Much appreciated! I ill consider the P10 and see what's more comfortable for me! And for others reading this thread, what would you say is the best option for neck and head pain?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal Pillow - Leaking & Stability (Swift II vs Anything Else)? Phil7 0 595 10-19-2021, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Phil7
  Swift FX EmaNTD 3 881 09-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Last Post: JJJ
  ResMed Swift FX for Her Nasal Pillows Lambsydoats 5 932 08-14-2020, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Canuck 2
  Mask Request: Opus 360/Swift Fx hybrid Universeonwheels 0 681 05-06-2020, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Universeonwheels
  Looking for the right frame size with Swift FX PaulaBunyan 4 994 02-15-2020, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Swift FX or N30i macheta 5 2,261 07-30-2019, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Zorki1c
  ResMed Swift problems Pizzafoundry 4 1,346 02-13-2019, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.