Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] System One PR 560P Not recording
System One PR 560P Not recording
Hi there, 

I am new to this forum.  I am looking for some direction.  I have a PR System One 560P that is not recording or it is stuck recording on the last date as of 9/20/20.  

I inserted a new SD Card and it records one session using that exact date.   It is the same date as last recorded date I see on the original SD Card under folder p20.  This CPAP started operation on 2013.  

Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks,
PGonzalez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: System One PR 560P Not recording
You only show DreamMapper as software. We can't help you with that, but if you are using OSCAR, be sure the SD card is in the unlocked position. If data is not being recorded, then the problem is in the CPAP. Time to upgrade? That's a pretty old model now.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My PR560 was on it's way out in 5 years. If you replace it get a Resmed AirSense 10--it sure made a difference for me!
Post Reply Post Reply
It's only 8 years old... Wonder if it's not given up, that maybe something is failing.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all for your responses.  I guess my CPAP is getting old after 8 years.  Oh well, I can always check the last stats on the screen until I can get another machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,984 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 366 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 157 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 294 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.