Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] TIME/DATE - ResMed AirSense AutoSet 10
RE: TIME/DATE - ResMed AirSense AutoSet 10
Ok! I understand it now!

You can only push it back to noon. So after midnight, I pushed it back to noon, and then the machine's tomorrow-date was finally today. Yay. And at noon today, I'll push it back to noon, and hopefully it'll be all correct.

And I will never mess with daylight savings again!!
Post Reply Post Reply
From the clinician's manual:

Quote:If you set a new date that occurs in the past then an error message is
displayed. Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data
available under the Configuration menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember to save the data to the software of your choice (ResScan, OSCAR, Sleepyhead, etc.) before erasing data. I also save the contents of my SD card to a folder. When I changed my date in this manner, I lost all of the the detail data that I had not already transferred but my A10 copied all of the summary data back on the card.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
I stumbled on this thread after I too became trapped in this bizarre spider web of Resmed code. The only way I can defend the way it is coded is if they ran out of firmware space, because it is very unprofessional. Granted, we take on more responsibility using the Clinician's Menu, BUT this is a crazy bug. It is one more indication to me that Resmed is ignoring the data from the cell tower that would give it date and time so I couldn't have set a future data accidentally in the first place. (If there is no modem connection, it could fallback to another approach like asking "are you sure because it will overwrite data already recorded for that date").

I backed up the SD card and then left it OUT of the machine when I used ericxob's suggestion from the manual to clear the data. I told it to erase and then I was able to change the date back. Then I inserted the card and it appears it just picked up where it left off. Whew....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 477 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,936 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 409 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 0 92 03-13-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: cathyf
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 549 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 228 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 67 25,337 03-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: mikekowalski

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.