Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] TIME/DATE - ResMed AirSense AutoSet 10
RE: TIME/DATE - ResMed AirSense AutoSet 10
Ok! I understand it now!

You can only push it back to noon. So after midnight, I pushed it back to noon, and then the machine's tomorrow-date was finally today. Yay. And at noon today, I'll push it back to noon, and hopefully it'll be all correct.

And I will never mess with daylight savings again!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
From the clinician's manual:

Quote:If you set a new date that occurs in the past then an error message is
displayed. Before this change can be made, erase the compliance data
available under the Configuration menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember to save the data to the software of your choice (ResScan, OSCAR, Sleepyhead, etc.) before erasing data. I also save the contents of my SD card to a folder. When I changed my date in this manner, I lost all of the the detail data that I had not already transferred but my A10 copied all of the summary data back on the card.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie.. sleepstudy completed and need help with Resmed Airsense inital setup SABETTERSLEEP 17 526 08-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Resmed s9 vs airsense humidifier tank capacity? jimofthecorn 2 92 08-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Last Post: jimofthecorn
  [CPAP] ResMed AirSense 10 makes loud noise when inhaling. sanger 101 68,321 07-30-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Time and Date Wrong on Airsense 10 Autoset biyahero 28 3,932 07-27-2019, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Sleepy8989
  ResMed AirSense 10 parts diagram bbeardmore 5 846 07-26-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: elmerF
  Trying CPAP one last time... AHI looks really bad gsilver 80 2,913 07-24-2019, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Getting Started with AirSense 10 autoset mattyxxl 4 225 07-24-2019, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.