Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Thoughts on Dreamstation Go Auto
You might want to use SleepyHead or Encore software to get a better picture of your sleep apnea and hypopnea. Both are available free through the forum. High altitude has some challenges with PAP therapy, and the highest I sleep is near 10,000 feet, and I usually experience fewer events at altitude, which is a bit of an anomaly.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: You might want to use SleepyHead or Encore software to get a better picture of your sleep apnea and hypopnea.  Both are available free through the forum.  High altitude has some challenges with PAP therapy, and the highest I sleep is near 10,000 feet, and I usually experience fewer events at altitude, which is a bit of an anomaly.

Same experience.....mine almost always are CA at altitude. Strange, I wonder if there is a medical explanation.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-06-2017, 11:11 AM)GuppyDRV Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: You might want to use SleepyHead or Encore software to get a better picture of your sleep apnea and hypopnea.  Both are available free through the forum.  High altitude has some challenges with PAP therapy, and the highest I sleep is near 10,000 feet, and I usually experience fewer events at altitude, which is a bit of an anomaly.

Same experience.....mine almost always are CA at altitude. Strange, I wonder if there is a medical explanation.

GuppyDRV
I used it the morning I posted...but I got data up to 27/11..which is strange.
I'll give it a try again today hoping the SD card is not damaged. 
Else, I'll be trying wiping it.

It's really difficult to get some sleep at 14000 feet. I had to exercise myself daily.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  using dreamstation go full time cbrts765 10 241 4 hours ago
Last Post: David Govan
  dreamstation go- auto start of ramp up? cbrts765 1 44 10 hours ago
Last Post: OpalRose
  Is my dreamstation humidifier working? ghstudio 2 100 12-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: ghstudio
  Are AirSense and Dreamstation heated tubing interchangeable? doncaruana 2 112 12-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Dreamstation Go startup and data communication? dgnelsoni 2 89 12-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Noisy DreamStation BandMom 48 15,600 12-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  DC Converter for use with Dreamstation Auto BiPAP BiPAPman 5 129 12-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: BiPAPman