Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Trouble reading detailed data
(12-16-2013, 01:07 PM)doddsie Wrote: When I do this first thing in the morning it seems that the detailed data has not been written to the SD card yet, because I am only able to see the summary type information. It is matching what is on the S9. So some data IS getting imported?

One thought though: Date changes happen in the middle of the night for most folks. And the data for the night that STARTS on Dec 16, 2013 and ENDS on Dec. 17, 2013 is located on calendar day Dec. 16---regardless of when you actually go to bed. And sometimes folks click on today's date when they want last night's data. You need to click on yesterday's date to see the data recorded last night---regardless of when bedtime was.

So for example: When I go to bed tonight (Dec. 16) at 2:00AM Dec. 17 and wake up tomorrow morning (Dec. 17) at 8:00AM, the data for the night will be under calendar day Dec 16 even though all of it was recorded on after midnight in the wee hours of Dec. 17. Does that make any sense?
Post Reply Post Reply
That's because of the noon thing. Even if you went to bed at 6am on the 17th and got up at 11:30am on the 17th, it would still be on the 16th.

I think.

I may have just hurt one of my few remaining brain cells.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Okay,

I was able to get full detailed data today. Yeah! Seems like all I needed to do was wait a while before removing the card. Half hour wait did the trick. Now I will test to see what is the minimum time needed.

Cheers All! One problem solved. Now onto the next, I will create another thread for it.

Dave

(12-17-2013, 11:07 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: That's because of the noon thing. Even if you went to bed at 6am on the 17th and got up at 11:30am on the 17th, it would still be on the 16th.

I think.

I may have just hurt one of my few remaining brain cells.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My 5th night on CPAP, a new batch of observations w/ detailed play-by-play Nicholas 27 794 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: TASmart
  Trouble after power outages ScoobieDrew 5 320 04-16-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  you members got me in trouble silversnore 14 759 03-31-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Phill
Question new-B HAVING TROUBLE rnow 5 270 03-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Last Post: rnow
  Airsense 10 CPAP detailed data millerwd 6 676 02-24-2017, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] New to the board, having trouble sleeping LittleLuLu 18 938 01-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: LittleLuLu
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 766 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea