Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airtouch F20 feedback requested
Resmed Airtouch F20 feedback requested
I am thinking of trying a full face mask as am getting so much leakage through opening my mouth while sleeping and can't seem to solve it, either through chin strap or even taping my mouth shut! I wanted to know if there was a significant difference between Air Touch F20 and Air Touch F20 for her? Alsp. confused about how to size the mask. Do any ladies on the forum have some comments on using the Air Touch F20 for her? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airtouch F20 feedback requested
Headgear is smaller and the color is violet instead of blue.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
To size your mask  you can go on you tube  and type how to size a F20 mask 
But once they show you, you should print out the sizing chart at at 100% and make sure
its the mask chart for F20 or the F20 for her   also go to resmed website for Chart or google it
Post Reply Post Reply
Review thread is here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Face-Mask
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I wear the regular AirTouch and love it.  Previously I wore the Quattro FX for Her. 

I am 5'1", but overweight.  In the Quattro for Her I used size small, but I probably would have been more comfortable mask-wise with a medium, so when I bought the AirTouch (again, regular version), I went with medium, and the mask is a good fit, much better than the small Quattro I had.  However, the medium headgear is a bit big, and I do have to gerrymander the straps a bit to get the right fit.   (I am thinking about buying a small headgear to use with the medium mask -- for me, at least, that will probably be the right "fit").
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 609 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 531 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 236 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 343 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.