Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Trying to find info/serial # for a PR System ONE bi-pap AUTO-sv machine I bought
Trying to find info/serial # for a PR System ONE bi-pap AUTO-sv machine I bought
Hello, this is my first post, I read the rules so I hope all is good.

I have a used PR System ONE bi-pap auto-sv advanced machine I acquired and the serial number is scratched off (or sticker'd over not sure) the bottom and it says "VOID" I looked in the menu's and couldn't find a serial number. I haven't tried yet but I didn't wanna try cutting off the VOID "label?" because I didn't want to ruin what may be stuck to it, if anything.I believe its from 2015. I couldn't find anything in the menu's about Bluetooth so I'm not sure that was a capability for it at the time. Is there any other way I can find the serial number so I can gather more info? Is there any way I can connect to the machine and get my sleep info or any software I can use? Any info is greatly appreciated, more details below on my situation as optional extended read.

-----------------

I have been using a Philips Respironics Dreamstation AutoPAP for a few months with varying levels of success. Although I haven't gone over all the possibilities of the settings and trials I could have done by posting and learning more on this forum, I did have an experienced from who has the same machine help me check out a lot of settings so I felt I had a pretty decent feel for the machine. I wasn't super impressed with the machine, but I never tried any other machine's so I got curious. Anyway to the point, out of curiousity I purchased a pretty high mileage used PR System ONE Bi-PAP Auto-SV advamced machine w.humidifier from a popular online sale and trade forum. I tried it for 4 nights and it gave me much better sleep, compliance, and comfort even with the settings it already had on it (I breezed over them and they looked alright for me I guessed at least temporarily).

Thanks in advance for any replies!

-E
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to find info/serial # for a PR System ONE bi-pap AUTO-sv machine I bought
Download OSCAR, and you will not only get the best free software, your data will be stored under your machine's serial number PRS1_P1112001178D1. That's one I used to use.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to find info/serial # for a PR System ONE bi-pap AUTO-sv machine I bought
You don't have bluetooth but you do have a SD card slot. As Sleeprider recommends, get OSCAR and use it to read the data stored on the SD card. In addition to the serial number you'll get a lot of other useful information.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,870 8 hours ago
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 77 Today, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 316 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 269 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 246 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 425 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,173 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.