Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Turn off Ramp.
Turn off Ramp.
My wife has a Philips Dreamstation 2. She does not like the Ramp feature, but we've been unable to find how to turn it off. Tried in both Patient and Provider menus. Some documentation I've come across seems to indicate it can be disabled, but the only Ramp settings we see are time and pressure, no Off setting.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Turn off Ramp.
Have not tried this....

Came from the Quick Start Guide
https://www.rotech.com/wp-content/upload...-Guide.pdf

Edit.... Just tried this and there is a 'OFF' setting. Needed to tap the (+) several times to get to it.

[Image: sbDgbJI.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, StratCat!  That worked.  I didn't think to try the counter-intuitive adjustment by going UP in pressure to OFF, rather than DOWN in pressure to OFF.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Dream Station 2 that I recently got as part of the recall. I kept the Ramp+ on, set it to the starting time and pressure and pressed the confirm button,  mainly because it was set to on on my old Dream Station and I'm used to it, but may eventually turn it off. But, one thing I'm curious about is that the MyDreamer app shows my ramp as being off and no ramp time is recorded in the app. Not that this is a big deal but I'm curious as to why, if the data is being downloaded through BlueTooth and the app grabs alot of the other device information and also actually includes a spot for whether the ramp is on or off and the ramp time, DreamMapper isn't also seeing that I have the Ramp+ time on and the ramp time set.   Does anybody know why DreamMapper doesn't grab this ramp info and how I can get it to show up in the additional information section?  Or is it possible that even though the Ramp+ shows on my Dream Station 2 that it's on and shows a starting pressure and a ramp time, it actually isn't on?  I'd appreciate any insights and suggestions on this.  Thanksl
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Bless you! Talk about counter-intuitive, I had tried pushing the minus sign to get to zero. Once I got to 4 and pushed it the - disappeared. Thanks for this.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Do you turn off your Airsense in the morning after using? dharma2255 9 250 04-10-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 1,001 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Dreamstation 2 ramp time Sir Snoresalot 4 453 01-08-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
Question Is it OK to turn on an oxygen concentrator before my APAP machine? EMihalis 10 736 12-15-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Should I turn off EPR?? sleepygoo 4 648 11-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 11 how do you turn off this bloody touch screen tierdal 12 3,455 07-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: silverdr
  Question re ramp up/starting pressure airsense 11 rebean 3 645 07-17-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Melman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.