Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Usage Statistics not recording on REMstar
Usage Statistics not recording on REMstar
My REMstar® Plus M Series with C-Flex™ fell while I was sleeping and now the usage statistics on the little screen isn't recording. It's as if I'm not using the machine even though I am nightly. Has anyone else had this happen to them and if so, were you able to correct it? Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage Statistics not recording
Hi IronCityDan,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions to your question.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
No error messages, just not showing the hours? Was there water in the humidifier when it dropped?

Make sure the clock is working.
Unplug the machine for about a minute or more then plug back in.
Threaten it by holding it over the trash can and saying you'll drop it in.
Cover it in tin foil to keep the aliens from reading its mind.

(just kidding on the last 2 although the trash can one might work. Worked on an old laptop of mine.)
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, there was water in it. Still shows the hours, but they are no longer updating. No error messages. Have already unplugged it. There is no clock.

(10-08-2013, 05:18 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: No error messages, just not showing the hours? Was there water in the humidifier when it dropped?

Make sure the clock is working.
Unplug the machine for about a minute or more then plug back in.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Usage Statistics not recording on REMstar
Then I am out of clues. I updated the subject line for you so this thread will attract those who know more about these machines. Sorry I couldn't help.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2013, 07:04 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Then I am out of clues. I updated the subject line for you so this thread will attract those who know more about these machines. Sorry I couldn't help.

OK, thanks. I was thinking maybe I could reset it to start over but I can't find info on how to do that anywhere, only how to change the pressure which is fine as is.
Post Reply Post Reply
You may have broken the internal electronics when it fell. You may have washed the electronics with water from the humidifier. They don't like to be "that" clean.
You may need to contact your DME and your insurance and get some official direction from those who hold the purse strings.
That is exactly what I have been doing for 2 days since my S9 started acting up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe time to upgrade to new machine if it's over 5yrs old?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 380 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 902 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 627 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  as11 not recording data Irish44395 8 397 01-06-2024, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Irish44395
  Extreme Anxiety during day after CPAP usage...something physiological? gohoos1998 9 718 12-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Leedsunited92

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.