Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST
Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST
On a trip to Germany in 2017  I was FORCED into circumstances the had me buying a Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST cpap
machine.

Since that time I have purchased a DreamMachine but would like to use the Weinmann as a home back-up.  Also, since that
time my therapy Rx has changed.

Does anyone have information on how to change the therapy settings on a Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST cpap??

Thanks cws
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Weinmann SOMNOvent auto-S/ST
If you google weinmann somnovent s clinician manual, there is a pdf file at mans.edu which I think has what you are looking for starting on page 51. The file is not the clinician's manual, but tells you how to get to the clinician's menu on many different PAP machines.
Post Reply Post Reply
Press the ramp-button until the display is clear (or 'A' is blinking if Automatic Mode is enabled). While still pressing the ramp-button press the humidifier button, until the pressure-setting-menu appears.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanx a ton! Here it is 2021 and just replying to a 2018 post. With the Philips DreamStation recall I'd just feel better using the virtually new
Somnovent auto-ST. (I got the DreamStation shortly after the 2018 post)
BTW..I found a Users Manual online for this unit, too. IN ENGLISH. My instructions were in German only. While I speak some German that ability
comes up short for technical information!

Thanks again,
CWS
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 3,004 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
  Error Code on Weinmann Somnobalance e tom1957 2 2,575 12-29-2021, 07:55 AM
Last Post: Eddiemms
  Weinmann / Löwenstein Prisma 20A Auto CPAP: APAP settings: standard vs. dynamic Costas P 4 11,335 08-18-2021, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Don505
  Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma Smart how to change CPAP / APAP Karpina 2 6,983 12-30-2020, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Camera Obscura
  auto turn on is off? (oooh, auto turn on...!) hegel 10 2,223 05-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.