Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead didn't download all data
Ohmy 
SleepyHead didn't download all data
Hello,

I just tried the software sleepyhead. I got the program downloaded and exactly one month of my data recorded on it when I ran my card. Not really sure what happened. I tried it again and the same thing happened. HELP...I should have just about three months on the card.

Kate
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead didn't download all data
Hello...anyone...
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately, I think the machine only stores data up to 30 days on the SD card, so your first 2 months are lost.
Post Reply Post Reply
how do I add personal information to sleepyhead program? My son installed it without putting my name, md, etc in. I already downloaded the info from the smart card?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2013, 03:24 AM)eviltim Wrote: Unfortunately, I think the machine only stores data up to 30 days on the SD card, so your first 2 months are lost.

This is correct, though it's not the complete picture. The S9 keeps data as follows:

365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)
7 days of high resolution flow data

So the only data that is available beyond the last 30 days is the basic compliance data such as AHI, leak, and hours used. You should be able to see that in SleepyHead's "Overview" tab, but unfortunately you won't have the detailed data or graphs for the first two months. Sorry, Kate.

I've made it a practice to download my data once a week on Sundays.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2013, 07:19 AM)chief41707@aol.com Wrote: how do I add personal information to sleepyhead program? My son installed it without putting my name, md, etc in. I already downloaded the info from the smart card?

chief,

At the top of the SleepyHead window should be a menu. The first option is "File." Click on that, and then click "Profile" in the submenu. It'll bring up a wizard where you can enter your personal data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gross 
Do you mean that my doctor can't access information from when I last saw him in June?Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-30-2013, 07:24 PM)kittyhawkchild Wrote: Do you mean that my doctor can't access information from when I last saw him in June?Oh-jeez

He can't access the graphs but the summary data is still there. From what I understand that's all they really look at anyway. I wouldn't worry about it. My first follow-up is next month (started in June) and all my doctor's office asked me to bring is the SD card. I plan to bring some of my own print-outs from ResScan or Sleepyhead to ask about some specific things I've noticed.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same issue when I downloaded sleepyhead but I am okay with that as the information for the past 12 months is somewhere in my machine. I am just trying to figure out what the color coded info is (the dark and light blue, purple, etc.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 253 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 334 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 441 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Last night - CPAP didn't feel right jamwin 1 431 05-28-2023, 06:10 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  How often do you download to OSCAR? kylemw 6 743 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: kylemw
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,652 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.