Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

oscar cuts short my cpap hours
RE: oscar cuts short my cpap hours
I have no idea. This is doubtless the source of the problem. I'll email my dme. They must be good for something. I can't imagine spending an hour trying to change the clock in my machine. I tried to change the time in my watch and now an alarm goes off at noon every day and I can't stop it. and I'm still an hour off until daylight savings time rolls around again. No thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: oscar cuts short my cpap hours
(07-15-2021, 07:44 PM)hegel Wrote: Is Oscar's noon different from my noon? I still think this is the issue? Or wait: is my machine's noon different from my noon?

Verify that the time in the CPAP is correct. Maybe before you even go into setup, put the card in a PC and look in the datalog folder -> most current date and see if the most current timestamps on the files match the date and time that you last had your mask on.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Only sleeping 3 hours a night with CPAP, almost fell asleep at wheel biboombap 9 94 2 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Airsense 10 run hours??? eok361 5 135 Yesterday, 08:13 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 404 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 235 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 661 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 209 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP, need help with analyze OSCAR tomakl 2 179 03-24-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: tomakl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.