Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Where to buy cpap without prescription.
RE: Where to buy cpap without prescription.
Bought mine on Amazon January 30. Very pleased.
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Appreciate all the help. I placed an order for the dreamstation you were telling me about and also looked at the cpap help videos for the particular one i have and that did the trick. Was able to set it up the way i needed and now no longer have numb hands and feet for have the minimum setting at 7.5. Thank you for devoting your expertise and time to help others with sleep conditions. Never knew sleep apnea existed until started having problems several years back. Now i know why people die in their sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay!! Glad to read that you were successful in obtaining a machine and have it all working!
Post Reply Post Reply
Fantastic!
Post Reply Post Reply
I currently live in Thailand and was looking for a decent quality low priced machine.  There is a machine made in China that is very cheap and has good reviews.  The brand is BMC and the model is GI.  You can find it on websites, Commercial Links removed, use google to search for BMC Cpap, usually on sale for around $250 USD including tubing and mask (full, half or pillow)

They will ship for free to most places near Asia and will usually ship for free or a small fee to the US (you may have to offer to pay extra for shipping to the US or they may not agree to ship there).  As I said, they don't require a prescription (China is enlightened that way Smile ).

The reviews say this is a decent primary or secondary machine at a great price.  Of course you can check that yourself.  It is also great if you are travelling internationally and need a travel machine for international use.

This machine is also sold in the US on some of the major websites and sometimes under a different name.  If you see a picture of it you can tell right away it's the same machine.  Of course if it is sold thru a US company/site it may require a prescription (I haven't checked that out).

Hope this helps.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescription for specific mask types? Slycer 2 119 03-17-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Slycer
  Prescription settings AfibApnea 12 792 11-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: AfibApnea
  [CPAP] Question about cpap/bipap prescription UARS tugboatxd 9 982 11-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Last Post: meatwagon42
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,981 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  [Equipment] Newbie with prescription and brand new machine from relative Bruce61 1 459 02-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Prescription for BiPAP DanEm 11 1,187 12-25-2022, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How to get a prescription - live in rural area Madison320 22 2,417 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Madison320

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.