Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Where to buy cpap without prescription.
Bought mine on Amazon January 30. Very pleased.
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Appreciate all the help. I placed an order for the dreamstation you were telling me about and also looked at the cpap help videos for the particular one i have and that did the trick. Was able to set it up the way i needed and now no longer have numb hands and feet for have the minimum setting at 7.5. Thank you for devoting your expertise and time to help others with sleep conditions. Never knew sleep apnea existed until started having problems several years back. Now i know why people die in their sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay!! Glad to read that you were successful in obtaining a machine and have it all working!
Post Reply Post Reply

Fantastic!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wording of prescription PaulaO2 24 332 8 hours ago
Last Post: justMongo
  [CPAP] International Prescription tonylkc1668 5 199 04-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question How to get prescription for auto-BiPAP machine? rbwilli 23 1,176 03-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Herb
Question Prescription Renewals? Effers 5 323 03-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  How long can prescription for CPAP machine be? Dreams of Green 10 757 02-13-2017, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
Smile [CPAP] Diagnosis + prescription = Frustration... ApneaBoard + experimenting = Salvation! OldVet 8 534 11-28-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: OldVet
  Resmed Autosense 10 - no prescription WomblingFree 7 784 10-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Last Post: WomblingFree