Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Which companies put cpap masks on sale for black friday cyber monday
Which companies put cpap masks on sale for black friday cyber monday
I was just wondering if black Friday or cyber Monday brings any sales for cpap masks (dreamWear) is what i am looking for.
If so which companies offer these special sales this time of the year?
89.00 is the best price i have found so far for large frame small cushion with headgear and wraps (free shipping)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Which companies put cpap masks on sale for black friday cyber monday
Supplier #10 and some others had black Friday offers, not sure about Mondays
$89 seem reasonable, most have it for $106
Post Reply Post Reply
Look through the supplier list at top of page. If they are running Black Friday sales, it will be advertised on their sites.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Black Friday deals are an illusion sold to you through advertising. Studies have shown holiday profit margins are actually higher than at any other time of the year. Sales of medical equipment is such a regulated business, it's hard to imagine how discounting would work. For example, your pharmacy may have a Black Friday sale, but it won't be on prescription drugs...look in the candy or personal care aisles.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2015, 09:33 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Black Friday deals are an illusion sold to you through advertising. Studies have shown holiday profit margins are actually higher than at any other time of the year. Sales of medical equipment is such a regulated business, it's hard to imagine how discounting would work. For example, your pharmacy may have a Black Friday sale, but it won't be on prescription drugs...look in the candy or personal care aisles.
i totally agree with you but there are some items in ads that companies put in there just to get you in the door and are a good deal so if you know your prices there can be one certain deal out there if you pay attention and only buy that one certain item haha!

i have checked the supplier list just thought to ask all the people on the forum that have been on this forum for a few years, what the past black fridays have been like. Doesn't really look like the cpap stuff is into thanksgiving events just thought i would ask.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cyber Monday is the best day for online purchasing. I doubt any online DME is going to be running any sort of big deal for Black Friday and I don't know of any that are doing it for Monday.

Start looking on Monday or Tuesday of that week. They'll advertise by then.

The big ones (in my opinion) are Suppliers 1, 10, and 26.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2015, 01:39 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Cyber Monday is the best day for online purchasing. I doubt any online DME is going to be running any sort of big deal for Black Friday and I don't know of any that are doing it for Monday.

Start looking on Monday or Tuesday of that week. They'll advertise by then.

The big ones (in my opinion) are Suppliers 1, 10, and 26.

Thanks for the info!!!Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 351 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 222 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 412 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 496 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 493 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Why different pressures with different masks Dawei 6 424 12-29-2023, 03:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed masks with magnets and coronary stents stillaliveca 0 456 12-19-2023, 10:12 PM
Last Post: stillaliveca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.