Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Will the S9 work with a regular 22mm hose?
Question 
I notice the S9 humidifier seems to have twist lock on the hose connection on the humidifier. I do not need a climate control hose -- can I use a standard 22mm, 2 meter length hose?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Yes, the twist lock (electrical connection), is just for the Climateline. So any non-heated hose can be used.

Make sure to change the setting for the type of hose you are using.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

what Paula said. when ClimateLine disconnected, go settings menu and select the hose type ... Standard for 22 mm hose - SlimLine for 19 mm hose as shown here, page 8
http://www.resmed.com/us/assets/document...er_eng.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High Praise for clip for hose tfield98 9 308 01-17-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Advantage of auto-BPAP over regular BPAP for UARS? rbwilli 1 111 01-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Last Post: PsychoMike
  AirSense 10 Heated Hose Willky 12 429 01-09-2017, 08:19 AM
Last Post: derekroy
  Please Help Getting AirFit P10s to Work For Me (Higher AHIs) Spy Car 16 493 01-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Spy Car
  Hose Temperature/Humidity Logic Question bluemom51 8 430 12-21-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: chill
  Climate line hose vs mask - adapter to connect? Beej 4 350 12-08-2016, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Beej
  [CPAP] hose valve noise ArtistEd 7 534 12-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Last Post: ArtistEd