Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
First night done. A bit weird.
My machine registered no leaks. However, I can feel air blow out like a leak from where my climate line attaches to my mask.
Resmed climate line connected Respironics DreamWear intra nasal mask. There is white collar which fits snug into line, then the clear from the mask does not see to make an airtight seal. Any advice please
Post Reply Post Reply
All masks have some way to vent the air you exhale, rather than sending it back down the tubing. That may be what you are experiencing.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be, there is a slit in the nasal section, I am more concerned with the junction were the mask attaches to the tube.
Post Reply Post Reply

The Resmed Airfit P10 nasal pillows have a quiet vent that is nearly impossible to notice. No noise, no blowing air.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are vent holes in the elbow that attaches to your hose, on the outside.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philips Dreamstation with Nuance Pro mask - connector? mkarnofel 2 155 08-02-2017, 02:19 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Question [Equipment] Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto BIPAP Oxygen Bleed In Issues mshelgamble 10 290 08-01-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: mshelgamble
  tear down of Philips Respironics PR System One AUTO 750P mraroid 8 312 07-30-2017, 08:06 PM
Last Post: mraroid
  Skinny equivalent Philips Wisp? okieman 6 227 07-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: okieman
  Philips Bipap AutoSV advanced settings traceyjordan 3 361 05-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How to set rate on Philips Respironics Dreamstation Bipap Liabostian 2 395 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question Airsense 10 hybrid mask setting TexasTiger 7 433 04-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Last Post: TexasTiger