Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
First night done. A bit weird.
My machine registered no leaks. However, I can feel air blow out like a leak from where my climate line attaches to my mask.
Resmed climate line connected Respironics DreamWear intra nasal mask. There is white collar which fits snug into line, then the clear from the mask does not see to make an airtight seal. Any advice please
Post Reply Post Reply
All masks have some way to vent the air you exhale, rather than sending it back down the tubing. That may be what you are experiencing.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be, there is a slit in the nasal section, I am more concerned with the junction were the mask attaches to the tube.
Post Reply Post Reply

The Resmed Airfit P10 nasal pillows have a quiet vent that is nearly impossible to notice. No noise, no blowing air.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are vent holes in the elbow that attaches to your hose, on the outside.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HI! - new user reporting in (FP/Resmed/Philips info) Keljian 12 332 11-28-2017, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Keljian
  Humidity on Philips Respironics A40 DBTaylor 5 239 10-24-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Dream Station vs. AirSense 10 for Her & Dreamwear mask jaw2004 13 571 10-16-2017, 06:50 PM
Last Post: jaw2004
  Philips Dreamwear headgear replacement hack? BHappy 15 864 10-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Equipment] Setting mask type on Resmed Airsense 10 SleepyTimes 12 3,890 10-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Reznik
  [Equipment] Philips DreamStation CPAP linda61 10 419 10-10-2017, 06:18 PM
Last Post: linda61
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet: Mask Type & Data Recording foco 7 437 10-01-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: sonicboom