Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
First night done. A bit weird.
My machine registered no leaks. However, I can feel air blow out like a leak from where my climate line attaches to my mask.
Resmed climate line connected Respironics DreamWear intra nasal mask. There is white collar which fits snug into line, then the clear from the mask does not see to make an airtight seal. Any advice please
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
All masks have some way to vent the air you exhale, rather than sending it back down the tubing. That may be what you are experiencing.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be, there is a slit in the nasal section, I am more concerned with the junction were the mask attaches to the tube.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Resmed Airfit P10 nasal pillows have a quiet vent that is nearly impossible to notice. No noise, no blowing air.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are vent holes in the elbow that attaches to your hose, on the outside.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Philips Dreamstation Auto CPAP jrespinoza 5 381 05-16-2018, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Angry Just arrived at hotel. 1 week old philips dream station go machine dead! qwawawawa 12 728 05-04-2018, 07:36 AM
Last Post: crowtor
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP-Excessive Mask Pulsing on inhale and exhale indiogoa 13 706 04-28-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Received my new Philips Go, locked at a too low pressure. How do I unlock it? graeftom 1 254 04-21-2018, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Mask Help - Philips Respironics DreamStation dk2011 5 412 03-26-2018, 07:04 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Airsense 10 problem with DreamWear Mask kpanos 14 1,052 03-25-2018, 09:18 AM
Last Post: FirstNoele
  ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet mask setting txrpls 7 634 03-19-2018, 11:49 PM
Last Post: CB91710