Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
First night done. A bit weird.
My machine registered no leaks. However, I can feel air blow out like a leak from where my climate line attaches to my mask.
Resmed climate line connected Respironics DreamWear intra nasal mask. There is white collar which fits snug into line, then the clear from the mask does not see to make an airtight seal. Any advice please
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: airsense 10 with philips dreamweaver mask
All masks have some way to vent the air you exhale, rather than sending it back down the tubing. That may be what you are experiencing.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Could be, there is a slit in the nasal section, I am more concerned with the junction were the mask attaches to the tube.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Resmed Airfit P10 nasal pillows have a quiet vent that is nearly impossible to notice. No noise, no blowing air.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
There are vent holes in the elbow that attaches to your hose, on the outside.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 6 475 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 40 3,220 11 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,934 Yesterday, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 181 28,815 03-10-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine Rice95 7 1,070 02-29-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 268 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.