Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ResMed Airfit10 tubing switch?
Gross 
ResMed Airfit10 tubing switch?
So I'm fairly new to usng a cpap, 2 months in. I am using a ResMed AirFit 10 with humidifier. It came with a Resmed slim-line non heated tube. My cats recently thought it was a good idea to use it as a scratch post Oh-jeez before I could remember to have put it up away from them. The company sent me another as a replacement but it is not the same as I felt the original tubing was a greater quality. I am trying to find the *original* replacement tube and so far all i see is ResMed SlimLine CPAP Tubing for S9 . I have read that it would be able to fit the AirFit 10 but i'm not sure if I should spend the money to find that out. Does anyone know if this is compatible or has heard anything? Thanks in advanceSmile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Airfit10 tubing switch?
G'day konstrued, welcome to Apnea Board.

The non-heated tubes are generally standard across all machines and all masks, so compatibility should not be an issue.As to the quality, I did see a post a while back stating that the new Resmed tubes were not up to the same quality as the older ones, so there may be no real advantage buying a branded product for $$ compared with a generic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi konstrued,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there, I do believe all cpap tubing is universal, except for heated tubing which is usually machine specific. Just make sure in the tubing menu on your machine you change it to whatever tubing your using; I.e slimline, standard(which is the wider stuff), or heated which should change automatically. I buy the standard generic tubing and have never had a problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,218 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  drying out tubing with machine sleepingbetterinFl 2 200 04-15-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Trigger Setting Switch - Aircurve 10 MrIvanDrago 4 154 04-09-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Airsense 10 - Bright light from on/off switch Dagmar 6 11,270 03-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: E.W.
  Using cleaning brushes in heated tubing TiredTom111 9 649 01-29-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 396 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  Switch to AirSense VAuto for UARS/low AHI lexit957 1 327 01-22-2024, 09:18 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.