Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] best chin strap
Which chin strap is the best fit to use with the Dreamwear nasal pillow?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-03-2015, 04:05 PM)bigdrag Wrote: Which chin strap is the best fit to use with the Dreamwear nasal pillow?
Hi bigdrag and welcome
I don't use nasal pillows but find the 'Ruby adjustable' is good one
Good luck
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi bigdrag! Welcome to the forum.

I have several chinstraps and find that the "ruby" is the only one that won't push my chin back into my throat. This seems to be more of a placement issue for the headgear portion of the chinstrap. If I position the others to stay on my head, they require a backward tension on my chin. The "ruby" has additional headgear straps and isn't as dependent on placement to stay on. Observing that the other chinstraps are still being sold must mean that some users are successful using them.

I did find a good use for the chinstrap that is a single elastic band with velcro. I use it on my backpack blower's shoulder straps to keep them snugged up across my chest.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi bigdrag,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Chinstraps are like masks, sometimes you have to try several of them to find out which one you really like.
Hang in there for more answers to your question and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP Mask strap causing irritation sjishan 4 241 01-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Gross Strap marks on the face Russatrice 18 1,106 12-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Soft cervical collar: a tip for mouth breathing and chin tucking Visitor 44 4,587 12-06-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  [Symptoms] Strap causes folliculitis sores fotoguy4u 6 616 10-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Last Post: fotoguy4u
  New Chin Strap experiment tonight FrankNichols 4 492 09-13-2016, 03:41 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Need help/advice with chin strap Lanco 11 908 09-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Best chin straps for women somnia16 2 351 08-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Last Post: zonk