Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] can data on-machine w/o SD card be xfer'd SD
RE: can data on-machine w/o SD card be xfer'd SD
STR.edf is exactly 91 KB

-J
Post Reply Post Reply
That's probably your four months of statistics and setting data. Probably worth your while to use OSCAR to check it oit.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR did help me look at the data found in STR.edf

so thank you (*again) for pointing me in the right directions

I'm bummed that the overview from the import doesn't have the detail I seek, but I did learn a few things about OSCAR and being a noob.

1) Import into OSCAR from oldest data set to newest, else OSCAR will claim that older data is already imported when it is not
2) OSCAR almost doubles the storage space needed for a data set to be manipulated/read as OSCAR files: I imported X GB, but the profile dir of my imports (that are obviously backing up all that it imports, plus it's own new files) is very close to 2X GB.  Since I'd made an error at 1st try, I deleted everything and re-did imports from oldest to newest and proved the 2x was not an artifact of my importing things incorrectly.

I did not find anything about 1) or 2) in the OSCAR wiki or Help.

3) there's lots to learn, both medically and methodologically.
4) I'm not quite the guy to hardware hack a CPAP, but with the right tools and a lot of work, I'd bet a lot of the raw data could still be pulled out of an AirSense 10's system storage if you could marshall the resources. But for now it's easier to just create and work with fresh data, even if a smaller data set.

Have a great rest of the day and week,
Appreciatively,
Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 217 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  Feedback and Help on OSCAR Data, I am a new user of a CPAP machine and feel tired! fdm1990 3 536 11-29-2023, 01:39 AM
Last Post: fdm1990
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,142 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 503 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 670 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.