Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pad-a-cheek on Airfit F10?
Pad-a-cheek on Airfit F10?
Not sure where to put this -- but is anyone else using the padacheek liner for this mask? Seems to cause quite a few leaks for me, despite tightening it up. The only other ffm liner I've tried was for the quattro air and I didn't have the same problems with it as I recall.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pad-a-cheek on Airfit F10?
I use homemade liner cut from a old cotton tshirt. Works great. I was having leaks and noise before that. The liners have taken care of the problem. I wear it quite loose and I don't get any tell tale marks in the morning either.

If Quattro air worked for you, then F10 should with adjustments.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
I mean the Quattro Air padacheek liner didn't cause excessive leaks for me. This one does. I'm thinking about cutting off the nose padding triangle thing. On the order page it says the liner "can be altered to meet your needs" so I'm going to email them and ask about that.
Post Reply Post Reply
I emailed Karen at Pad-a-Cheek and she told me to go for it. It's just one night, but it seemed to reduce the median leaks quite a bit.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,261 9 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 52 3,319 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Last Post: psinderbrand
Angry AirTouch N20 - digs into cheek - any solutions? Lilaq88 2 615 03-26-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Valtor
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,584 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,990 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,605 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 301 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.