Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] help getting compliance numbers
help getting compliance numbers
i need help on how to get my compliance numbers of my machine,its an escape 2 what do i need to get this information,can i do it on my computer or do i need to take it to lincare and have them do it.any help would be much appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help getting compliance numbers
Hi jlawyer,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be able to help you with your question soon
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-19-2013, 03:36 PM)jlawyer Wrote: i need help on how to get my compliance numbers of my machine,its an escape 2 what do i need to get this information,can i do it on my computer or do i need to take it to lincare and have them do it.any help would be much appreciated
the escape is Resmed machine. which escape machine is it? S8, S9
when you insert card in machine, the machine write compliance data on the card
you can send the card to whoever need the information

the escape models are low end machines. no efficacy data, just how many hours using the machine each night
you might want to read this
http://maskarrayed.wordpress.com/dont-pa...-upcharge/
Post Reply Post Reply
i believe it is the s8 model got it through lincare,in the back of machine is a green board looks like it may have plug that fits over it,was wondering what i need to hook it to my computer and get the hours i use it off there
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-19-2013, 06:03 PM)jlawyer Wrote: i believe it is the s8 model got it through lincare,in the back of machine is a green board looks like it may have plug that fits over it,was wondering what i need to hook it to my computer and get the hours i use it off there
the S8 require special card reader and best place to obtain the card reader thru ebay from Israel

I don,t know enough about your insurance but do you self a favor and read the link in first post and get the Escape replace with an S9 Autoset or S9 Elite (you don,t want S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto)

without efficacy data, not you nor your doctor on the followup would know how your therapy is working

Post Reply Post Reply
thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you asking how to view the hours yourself? If so, then the S8 requires a special card and a special card reader and hard to find. There is a cable to connect it to a computer but they are impossible to find. If Lincare just gave this to you recently, take it the heck back. It's an outdated machine by many years. If it is one you have had for a while, and if you have insurance, most of them will replace it after 5-6 yrs. Ask for one that is data capable. Here's an article on that:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

However, if you are asking how to change the compliance hours in order to be compliant and get insurance to pay, we don't do that here. That is very illegal and something we do not condone.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 110 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 242 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 347 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Frustrating insomnia continues despite numbers alienfrontier 10 602 01-27-2024, 02:04 PM
Last Post: alienfrontier
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,448 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 431 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Central Sleep Apnea AHI numbers too high chathamite 12 1,011 11-19-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.